Monday, May 24, 2010

Final Post!!!!!


This is the last blog post that I will do so this post is about the experience that I have had in this English 12 Class. I had a great time in this class had a lot of fun doing everything and had some hard times in this class but it was worth it. This was no regular English class yea we still had to read but we did not touch a pencil, open a text book unless it was online, and never wrote on a single piece of paper.

The Making of the game was our senior project and yes it was hard to learn how to work everything on flash but we got used to it by each day. Another difficult thing we had to do in this class is to get up and present our game to the class and a few guest but that wasn't to difficult of our group to do because our group was confident. If I had to chose this class or a regular English I would definitely take this class again cause it is a whole lot better than any English class that I've ever had.

1 comment: